KCSP School Leaders' Conference Summer 2015
School Leaders’ Conference
26th June 2015
On Friday 26th June, the summer School Leaders’ Conference was held at Barham Court. Head Teachers, Chairs of Governors and other senior leaders from the 20 Academies in the Trust attended. The day consisted of presentations from a number of Heads, as well as from Clive Webster, Nick Cross and Mark Harris. The lunch was, al fresco, enabling attendees to enjoy the grounds at Barham Court. In the afternoon we all met our inner chimp, with an excellent interactive session facilitated by Adam Wright, Educational Skills Mentor. The programme for the day together with the presentations can be found below this video clip which is of the children from Cliftonville Primary School in Margate which formed part of David Briggs' "Clued Spelling" presentation. We are grateful for the support given to us by Cliftonville Primary School which is part of the Coastal Academies Trust.
- PRESENTATION 1 - Clive Webster
- PRESENTATION 2 - Nick Cross
- PRESENTATION 3 - Mark Harris
- PRESENTATION 4b - Strategies for raising Standards - Annemarie Whittle
- PRESENTATION 4c - Strategies for raising Standards - Jill Chapman
- PRESENTATION 5a - A journey to outstanding outcomes and ...
- PRESENTATION 6a - Germaine Campbell
- PRESENTATION 7a - Clued Spelling - David Briggs
- PRESENTATION 8 - Leading Improvements in the Quality of ...
- The Board
- The Committees (208 KB)