Classroom Teacher - Full-time
Our Lady of Hartley Catholic primary academy, Hartley
Start Date: September 2019
App Close Date:17/05/2019 at 09:00
Interviews: 21st May 2019
Link to Kent Teach advert for applications available here
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019 - ONE YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our Lady of Hartley Catholic primary academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Class Teacher to join our ‘Outstanding’ academy in September 2019. The position is for a one-year fixed term contract and would suit experienced or newly-qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Committed to the Catholic ethos of the academy
• Willing to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
• Enthusiastic and hardworking, with good organisational skills
• Committed to promoting high standards of behaviour and attainment
• A good team worker with a sense of humour
• An excellent communicator.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, happy and caring children
• A friendly academy with a strong Catholic ethos
• Energetic and motivated staff team
• A well-resourced academy
• Support for your continuous professional development
Visits to the academy are warmly invited. To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact the academy office on 01474 706385 or email: email@example.com
Please completed the application form attached, together with the additional documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00am on Friday 17th May 2019.
Our Lady of Hartley primary academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check, qualifications and reference checks.
Information about the academy
Our Lady of Hartley is an ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted November 2013) one form entry primary in the village of Hartley, near Longfield. The academy is located in attractive, well-maintained modern buildings in a pleasant, semi-rural location conveniently situated to good road and rail links. Our academy is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of children’s welfare. Any successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Job Contact Information
Name: Patrina Begley
Address: Stack Lane, Hartley, Kent, DA3 8BL
Telephone: (01474) 706385