St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Salary Scale: Kent Range KR5 (pro rata)
Responsible to: Business Manager
Purpose of the job:
To undertake specific finance and personnel support responsibilities to ensure the efficient and effective use of the school's budget.
20 hours per week, term time only
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Undertake a range of financial procedures, including placing orders, invoicing, raising cheques, banking cash, issuing receipts and dealing with supplier issues.
2. Receive, record and bank monies from pupils and parents/carers
3. Maintain all standing data and input all transactions on the finance system
4. Enter income and expenditure on the finance system
5. Reconcile school bank account monthly
6. Prepare VAT return for KCSP monthly
7. Submit monthly payroll information electronically to payroll provider
8. Update SIMS Personnel and staff absence spreadsheet with staff absences, courses, sickness etc
9. Process DBS checks for volunteers and staff and update the Single Central Record
10. Update the school's asset register system
For more information about the school and the role, then please click here.
10th November 2017
Stella Maris Catholic Primary School
Key Stage 1 (Year 1) Teacher
Starting January or February 2018
Salary Scale: MPS
Do you want to work near the sea, with fast links to London and the Gateway to France and beyond?
Do you have a belief and determination that you can make a difference? Are you a highly motivated and inspiring Teacher who can engage and support children to reach their full potential?
Stella Maris Catholic Primary School is a Good school as judged by Ofsted in our most recent inspection in October 2017. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, innovative and highly motivated Year 1 teacher who wishes to develop their career in our increasingly successful, over-subscribed school that is at the heart of a supportive Catholic community as part of the Kent Catholic Schools Partnership. This could be on either a full time or part time basis to cover maternity leave, initially until August 2018.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team focused on raising standards and providing creative opportunities which allow pupils to learn and achieve. You will need to be able to inspire our young learners, work with energy and enthusiasm and be a team player. You will have excellent communication skills, high expectations and be an exceptional classroom practitioner. You will have a belief and determination that you can make a difference and be committed to improve life chances for all children.
In return we can offer you an exciting, well organised, vibrant environment in which to work, with an experienced, committed and ambitious team to support you.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged to see all the school has to offer; please contact Mrs Lisa Huotari to make an appointement or to ask any questions you may have on 01303 252128 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 9am
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 28th november 2017
Any offer of employment is subject to our Safeguarding checks, including satisfactory return of an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, references and a pre-employment health history questionnaire.