Academy Performance (Primary)
Key Stage 2 - 2019
- Against a backdrop of rapid national improvement, at Key Stage 2, KCSP schools continued to strongly outperform the national average.
- The KS2 Reading, Writing and Maths combined outcomes were very pleasing. For those schools within the Trust for at least three years, there was a significant 4% improvement on 2017 at Expected Standard (ES) and an impressive +5% improvement at Above Expected Standard (AES).
- The KCSP average at ES was 10% higher than the national average and 3% higher at AES.
Key Stage 1 - 2019
- At Key Stage 1, outcomes were also strong, with Reading, Writing and Maths all above the national average at Expected Standard, building on the excellent foundations laid in the early years.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 Phonics - 2019
- The Early Years in KCSP’s schools continue to perform very well, with 73% of pupils achieving a good level of development, 1% higher than the national average. Key Stage 1 Phonics also performed well, with 81% of pupils reaching the expected standard in the phonics check.
By following the links below, you will be able to view the latest available performance data for each of our primary academies: