Apprentice Compliance Administrator
18 month contract
Start Date: 01/02/2021
Closing date for applications: 08 January 2021
The Kent Catholic Schools' Partnership is a Catholic multi-academy trust and not-for-profit charity made up currently of 19 primary and 5 secondary academies in Kent. Our core purpose is to increase the number of children and young people participating in Catholic education, keep them safe and offer all pupils the opportunity to grow in confidence and maximise their potential. We want our academies to be both places of outstanding learning and also places where the Catholic faith is taught and nurtured.
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience by working as a Compliance Administrative Apprentice within the Trust. The role is varied and will include:
- supporting the administration of School Governor applications
- collating information for Freedom of Information Requests and Subject Access Requests;
- undertaking website compliance checks
- general administration such as printing, filing and photocopying
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L3 Business Administration apprenticeship through the Apprentice Academy
- As part of an apprenticeship programme learners must spend 20% of their paid working time undertaking some form of learning activity that relates to the Apprenticeship programme. This may be formal structured learning or informal unplanned learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. The role will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities
You can learn more about this opportunity and also apply for this apprenticeship here.