Early Years - maternity cover
ST JOHN’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel: 01474 534546
EARLY YEARS MATERNITY COVER: to start as soon as possible
St John’s is a 4-form entry Catholic Primary school, with a 100 place Nursery attached. Our mission is to provide for the spiritual, ethical and moral education of our children, as well as to strive for outstanding academic excellence. Our strong Catholic ethos ensures that all staff and children feel valued and supported. The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated teacher to join our St John’s family, someone who is fully able to support the aims and ethos of our wonderful Catholic school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be an exemplary class teacher with high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to school improvement
- Be able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- Have a great sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils
- Friendly, hardworking, dedicated colleagues
- Supportive Parents and Governors
A warm welcome awaits you!
Applications are welcome from Catholic teachers and non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support our religious ethos and you can aplly via our listing on Kent Teach here.
Normally visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. However, due to Covid, our wonderful website can answer many questions you may have but if you have further questions the Headteacher is happy to “chat” informally over the phone. Please phone the main office if you would like to have the informal discussion.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.