KS1/2 Class Teacher
St Peter’s Catholic Primary School
West Ridge, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 1UJ
Tel: 01795 423479 / 01795 439968
Start date: 1st September 2020
Post: Full time KS1/2 class teacher
Salary scale: Main Scale (NQTs are welcome to apply)
Closing Date: 9am Friday 5th June 2020
Interview (Virtual): Monday 8th June 2020
We are a one form entry academy, and part of the Kent Catholic Schools' Partnership, a multi-academy Trust, which has been graded by Ofsted (2010) as an "Outstanding" academy and also as "Outstanding" in all areas in its Denominational Inspection (Section 48) (2015).
Are you looking to find the right aacademy to begin a new challenge?
St Peter’s is looking for an enthusiastic, good/outstanding classroom teacher to join our team. We would welcome applications from new and experienced teachers.
This full-time role is based in an academy with a vibrant and progressive staff body and academy culture. Pupils in the academy are well-behaved and understand the importance of the academys values, which is reflected in their ever-improving outcomes.
This academy boasts a calm and purposeful learning environment where every child is catered for. The ideal candidate:
- A qualified teacher
- Confident in teaching primary lessons to all abilities
- Good behaviour management skills
- Forward thinking and reflective in your practice
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
- A practising Catholic or someone who is able to support the Catholic ethos of the academy
If you are passionate about every child learning well and achieving their true potential then St Peter’s could be the academy for you !
We can offer:
- support from the academy’s Leadership Team
- support from pupils who are polite, well behaved and enthusiastic about their learning
- a dedicated friendly staff team
- a commitment to your professional development
- a supportive dedicated Governing Board
St Peter’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
All appointments are made subject to this enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged, if you feel happy to do so.