Emergency First Aid at Work
About this course:
This course is designated to suit all employees, be that designated first aiders or those simply requiring a comprehensive first aid course. Delegates will gain an understanding of different incidents and injuries so that they are able to treat unconscious patients effectively. First Aid regulations relating to the workplace will be covered as part of the course.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation
- First aid health and safety regulations
- Learn about the priorities of first aid and how to manage an incident safely
- Treatments of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding and common workplace injuries
- Combination of practical and theory sessions to deal with first aid emergencies
- Learn how to administer first aid in a variety of situations
Dates & Venues:
29th September 2020, KCSP, Barham, Teston, Maidstone, Kent , ME18 5BZ
12th January 2021, St Anselm, Canterbury, CT1 3EN
Times: All sessions will run from 09:00 – 15:30
Course Leader(s): Tutor Care
Please note there are 12 places on these courses, with places limited to two per school.