First Aid at Work **RESCHEDULED DATES AVAILABLE
About this course:
This is a high quality, intensive course that provides delegates with the vast set of practical skills necessary to respond to a range of first aid emergencies. Upon completion of the course, delegates will be awarded with a certificate that enables them to become a designated workplace first aider in accordance with the Health and Safety at work Act 1974.
Outline of programme:
- Introduction and explanation
- First aid health and safety regulations.
- How to manage incidents calmly and safely
- The examination of a casualty and further actions/treatments
- Treatment of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding, fractures, burns and scalds
- How to deal with heart attacks, eye injuries and general common illnesses
- Knowledge of basic life support
- How to use First aid kits and dressings
- Recording and reporting injuries
Dates & Venues:
27th - 29th April 2021, Barham Court
Course Leader(s): Tutor Care