Start Date: September 2020
St Mary's Primary, Deal wishes to appoint a full-time KS2 classroom teacher commencing on 1st September 2020.
We are seeking a highly motivated, successful practitioner with strong teamwork skills, to join our talented team and continue the outstanding achievements of our young people whilst having empathy with our Catholic ethos. Applications are welcomed from both Catholics and non-Catholics.
We are looking for someone who is:
- inspirational and a highly effective teacher
- passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- able to contribute to, and work as part of a team
- creative in their approach to children's learning
- a professional role model
- confident in their understanding of the learning and teaching process
- committed to high expectations of children's learning and behaviour
- excellent with communication and personal skills
We are able to offer you:
- positive, well behaved and happy pupils with an excellent attitude to learning
- a supportive, friendly, dedicated and innovative team
- an effective and committed leadership team
- opportunities for effective professional development
Our academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS enhanced disclosure check prior to the start of employment.
Visits to the academy can be accommodated, if you feel it is safe for you to do so. Please contact the office on 013040 375046 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the role with the Academy Principal, that can also be arranged by contacting the academy's office.
Closing date: 19 May 2020. Early applications welcome.
Interview date: 21 May 2020