St Edmund's Catholic School, Dover
At St Edmund’s, students are inspired by the Catholic Faith and the Gospel Values of love, equality, justice, reconciliation, mutual respect, and service. This allows students to flourish in their own way, feel truly valued for who they are, and helps them to achieve their full potential and become proactive and outstanding members of our society.
While academic outcomes are incredibly important to every student’s future success, St Edmund's believes that its pupils should develop in all areas to reach their full potential, and are guided by ‘Our Moral Compass’ which encompasses Nurture, Study, Enrichment and the Wider World.
- Provides the highest standards of Catholic Secondary Education.
- Delivers a broad, balanced, relevant and challenging curriculum.
- Develops a desire in each pupil to progress academically, spiritually, morally, culturally, mentally and physically.
- Provides a caring and secure atmosphere based on mutual respect within the entire school community.
- Ensures there is a strong and persistent emphasis on equal opportunities for all.
- Ensures the development of each pupil's unique talents and gifts.
Headteacher: Mrs G Parsons
Pupils on roll: 573
Age range: 11 to 16 years old
Ofsted rating: Good
(View the school's latest inspection report here)
Denominational inspection rating: Outstanding
(View the school's inspection report here)
St Edmund's Catholic School
Old Charlton Road
Telephone: 01304 201551
Visit the school's website here.
View the school's vacancies here.