To be eligible to apply, applicants will need:
- an undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- to demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the subject they are applying to teach, either through a degree qualification , A levels or relevant experience
- grade 4 (C) or above in English and maths GCSEs, or equivalent qualification
Applicants with pending GCSEs will not be considered and functional skills qualifications are not equivalent to maths and English GCSEs. We accept most equivalency test providers. Applicants will need to have passed their GCSE equivalency test before applying to our programme.
Overseas qualifications will be reviewed by the UK national agency for international qualifications and skills (ENIC) to ensure they meet the programme requirements.
International applicants will need the right to study in the UK. Applicants will already have this if for example, they:
- are an Irish citizen
- have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme
- have indefinite leave to remain in the UK
If applicants do not already have the right to study in the UK, they will need to apply for a visa.