The Members of the Trust are the equivalent of shareholders in a commercial company (save that they do not receive dividends).
Whilst Members can be Trustees, retaining some distinction between the two ensures that Members, independent of Trustees, provide oversight and challenge. This is particularly important for a multi-academy trust.
The Members of the Trust are:
- The Metropolitan Archbishop of Southwark, The Most Reverend Dr. John Wilson
- The Vicar General, Archdiocese of Southwark, Monsignor Gerald Ewing
- The Episcopal Vicar for the South East Area of Southwark, Canon Victor Darlington
- Auxiliary Bishop of Southwark, Bishop Philip Moger
- Parish Priest of Edenbridge, Father Benedict Fadoju
You can access the website for the Archdiocese of Southwark here.