The Members of the Trust are the equivalent of shareholders in a commercial company (save that they do not receive dividends).
Whilst Members can be Trustees, retaining some distinction between the two ensures that Members, independent of Trustees, provide oversight and challenge. This is particularly important for a multi-academy trust.
The Members of the Trust are:
- The Archbishop of Southwark, The Most Reverend John Wilson
- The Vicar General, Archdiocese of Southwark, Monsignor Matthew Dickens
- The Diocesan Financial Secretary, Mr Paul McCallum
- The Director of Education and Diocesan Schools Commissioner, Dr Simon Hughes
- Appointed by the Archbishop, Mrs Patricia Barber
You can access the website for the Archdiocese of Southwark here.